Telehandler & Operative Hire
Our contract hire is a flexible, cost-effective way to provide operated telehandlers for your business, without the risks, hassle and hidden costs associated with purchasing and maintaining your own machinery and equipment.
Couple this with the provision of qualified, site-experienced operatives and our All Risk approach, hiring from Orme Construction is an easy choice for UK housebuilders.
As central England’s leading Telehandler contract hire company, Orme Construction provide reliable telehandler units and operatives on a one to five year hire contract, depending on your requirements and budget. Our hire contracts can be fixed to suit your needs and include maintenance and breakdown cover.
Why Contract Hire?
Contract hire offers many benefits no matter what industry you’re in or your type of business. These include the assurance of fixed monthly costs and the elimination of hidden surprises. At the end of the contact, there’s simply no residual value risk to the equipment nor overheads with the operator.
- Competitive fixed monthly costs
- Easy budgeting for improved cash flow
- Tax advantages
- VAT benefits on rentals
- Release capital for other business investments
- We manage maintenance and any statutory safety requirements
- Replacement equipment is available in case of breakdown
- New or used equipment available
- Reduction in costs, administration and risk
- Equipment can be supplied to your own specification and livery